Thursday, October 15, 2009

Free the Pee!

Matt mentioned that Nate sat on the toilet at the playroom last night, mostly (we assume) because he saw other kids doing it. We were kind of delighted, but didn't really make a big deal of it, didn't think it would amount to much, although it had potential.

This morning he had managed to take off his diaper while still wearing his footie pajamas, and THEN stripped out of the pjs. I had him sit down on the potty, and wandered off myself to the bathroom. I came out a couple of minutes later and he's dancing in front of the potty, pointing, "Pees in the potty!! Wook at da potty!"

I immediately started cheering and dancing, congratulating him...then I slipped in a puddle. He only got a small part of the pee into the potty - suddenly I'm thankful for this floor that I'm going to get rid of. We called Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa on the phone to tell them all that he'd peed (sort of) in the potty...

No comments:

Post a Comment