Friday, June 10, 2011

"I learned by watching YOU!"

Before I forget:

We took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda 2 last Tuesday out in CA. Right smack in the middle of the silent break between trailers, SG stands up, turns around to the theater at large and exclaims in a stage whisper, "That guy... is such a JERK!" (I'm not sure where this one came from, possibly Transformers 2). The whole theater (all two dozen of us) busted up laughing. *sigh*

Then, a couple of nights ago, he comes up and taps me to get my attention. Big innocent grin pasted on his face, and HUGE innocent eyes. The second I looked at him, "Oh! Holy Shit!" he says, "See, I sound like YOU, Mommy!" That was one of those times that I just couldn't keep from laughing. You know you're not supposed to laugh, but sometimes...it's just . Not. Possible.

Damn kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment