Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Robocut, how I love thee!

We've established the fact that I can, on occasion, cut hair nicely. I've done all of Maddie's (with 4 or 5 exceptions) and all of Nate's cuts - with varying levels of success. I've even done a few of Matt's cuts - when he actually kept his hair long enough to have a style other than "Skinhead." The success of the cut does, of course, depend on my poor subject being willing to sit still long enough for me to accomplish this - I'm not fast with the scissors or the clippers. We used to stick Nate in the bathroom sink for his entertainment while I cut his hair, but the last several times, he freaked out horribly - screaming and fighting - causing me to essentially stop cutting his hair.

I finally got a Robocut. THAT is what I used to cut Maddie's hair into the Stephanie-from-Lazytown Style she's loving right now. Wow. We've even managed to cut Nate's hair with this thing in front of the TV, and he barely notices what I'm doing. Fabulous!

Although...I may well end up cutting all of Nate's hair off, because this is a lot of fun! I've already trimmed Maddie's style up, and she's only had it for about 3 weeks. :) Who wants a hair cut?

No comments:

Post a Comment